How to book a ski or summer holiday with us
How to book
We work in two different ways depending on which property you book. Some of the properties are booked through White-Peak Holidays, in which case you will receive a White-Peak booking form and the booking will be bound by our terms & conditions.
For all other properties, you will book direct with the owner or property supplier, and you will be bound by their terms and conditions which will be supplied upon request. In these cases, we will still assist with any pre holiday help such as booking ski lessons etc, but you holiday contract will be directly between you and the property owner or supplier
- Contact us to discuss your holiday requirements.
- We will send you a quotation by email including photos and a full description of the property.
- Should you wish to proceed with the booking we will send you a booking form. In order for you to proceed with the booking, we require payment for 25% of the total cost of the holiday (see PAYMENTS below). If you are booking within 8 weeks of the departure date, then you must pay the full cost of the holiday.
- Complete the booking form and fax it back to 08714 331 722 (from the UK) or + 44 (0) 870 762 3060 (from abroad).
- Please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Once you have completed your booking form, you can pay in one of the following ways.
How to pay
- By arranging a direct transfer into the White-Peak bank account (details available on request).
- By telephone/faxing us with your card details.
Whichever way you choose to pay, a receipt of your payment will immediately be emailed to you and a confirmation invoice will follow shortly afterwards.